- Soak 4 wooden skewers in water for 1 hour.
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high. Prepare rice according to package instructions. Add mandarin oranges, green onions, hot peppers and coriander. Gently combine; keep warm.
- Thread mini bok choy onto the 4 wooden skewers, and brush with hoisin sauce.
- Place bok choy brochettes and pork brochettes on the barbecue grill.
- Shut barbecue lid. Cook bok choy 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until tender-crisp. Cook pork brochettes 7 to 8 minutes per side, or until meat is done but still pinkish inside. Serve bok choy and pork brochettes with rice.
- Sprinkle with lime juice, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Variation: Replace rice by Asian noodles.