- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- In a large skillet over high heat, brown thighs in the oil.
- Add onion and cook for 5 minutes. Add the garlic, ginger, tomato paste, and red curry paste. Cook 1 minute.
- Add the coconut milk and yogurt. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the naan bread on top.
- Top naan bread with chicken mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Immediately upon removing from the oven, top with cilantro and cashew nuts.
Use leftover coconut milk for preparing rice. To give the rice extra flavour, cook it in half water and half coconut milk. You can also freeze coconut milk.