- Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine curry paste, lime juice, brown sugar, mustard seeds, ginger, cumin and turmeric. Reserve. Brush both sides of beef medaillons with curry mixture and place on oiled barbecue grill.
- Cook, covered, for 5 minutes per side, or until desired doneness. Brush with curry during cooking. Transfer to a plate and cover with aluminum foil; allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- At serving time, garnish medaillons with fresh coriander and accompany with sour cream.
- Serve with lentils and grilled mango quarters.
: Did you know that curry paste is actually a mix of spices? Make your own Indian spice blend by toasting fennel seeds, cumin, mustard seeds, coriander, fenugreek, cinnamon, cardamom and turmeric in a skillet. Grind with a mortar and pestle or in
a coffee grinder, and store in an airtight container. Enjoy this homemade mixture in all your favourite dishes!