- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Reserve. In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over high heat.
- Cook chicken thighs for about 3 minutes per side, or until golden all over. Transfer to a plate and cover with aluminum foil. Reserve.
- Add curry paste, garlic and shallot to the skillet. Reduce heat to mediumhigh and cook for 2 minutes, or until tender.
- Add chicken broth and lime rind and stir well, scraping the bottom of the skillet to remove browned bits.
- Return chicken thighs to pan. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 77°C (170°F). Remove from heat; stir in yogurt.
- Serve two chicken thighs per person on a bed of spinach. Spoon sauce over chicken; serve with jasmine rice. Garnish with fresh cilantro just before serving.
Variation: Replace curry paste with whole-grain mustard, substitute honey for the lime zest, and chopped, fresh tarragon for the cilantro.