This recipe is courtesy of Arctic Gardens.
- In a thick-bottomed saucepan, combine frozen vegetables, beef broth, garlic, bay leaf, oregano, and tomato juice. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, in another thick-bottomed saucepan, cook orzo according to package directions. Drain and cool under cold water. Set aside.
- In a small pan, cook the prosciutto in olive oil until crispy. Set aside.
- Crack eggs in a bowl and add to soup while whisking vigorously.
- Stir in spinach and reserved orzo, adjusting seasoning as required. Garnish with Parmesan and reserved prosciutto.