- Slice focaccia bread lengthwise into two large slices.
- Spread upper slice with olive tapenade or chopped olives.
- Cover entire bottom slice with deli meats, placing them one type at a time.
- Add grilled peppers over the entire surface and then top with slices of mozzarina.
- Add some arugula, season with pepper, and drizzle with balsamic vinegar coulis.
- Slice and serve.
You can use basil pesto instead of the tapenade or olives.
Cut into small pieces and serve as a cocktail or as part of a buffet.