- Slice focaccia bread lengthwise to make 2 large slices.
- Spread upper slice with olive tapenade or chopped olives.
- On the bottom slice, place the deli meats, one type at a time, so the entire slice is covered.
- Add grilled peppers over the entire surface and then top with slices of mozzarina.
- Add some arugula, season with pepper, and drizzle with balsamic vinegar coulis.
- Slice and serve.
You can use basil pesto in place of tapenade or olives.
Cut into small pieces and serve at cocktail hour or as part of a buffet.