Italian-style penne and greens
- Préheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- In the meantime, grill pancetta 10 minutes on a baking sheet. Cut in strips.
- Drain pasta and return to saucepan. Add all remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese, watercress and arugula, adding a little cooking water as need be. Gently toss over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes to heat through.
- Divide pasta into servings and top with arugula, watercress and Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.