- In a large bowl, combine jalapeno, lime zest and juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Add chicken breasts and turn to coat. Let marinate 20 minutes in fridge.
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high.
- Place chicken on grill.
- Close lid and cook for 7 to 8 minutes per side, until a meat thermometer indicates an internal temperature of 77°C (170°F) or chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with delicious grilled corn.
If you have any zested limes left over, serve them with the chicken or corn, or store in freezer to use for your cocktails.