- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut one-third of each jalapeno pepper lengthwise and remove the seeds.
- Mix the cream cheese, cilantro, green onion, garlic powder, onion powder and salt in a bowl.
- Stuff the peppers with the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 10 -13 minutes until the cheese is bubbling and turned golden.
- Serve with a cold Belgian Moon.
How to get the most out of the pairing:
- Ensure you have a clean beer glass and garnish Belgian Moon with an orange.
- Make sure you pour with at least 1.5" of foam and be sure to rouse the sediment off the bottom of the bottle. Your Belgian Moon should be 100% opaque as that haze is pure flavour.
- To best explore the pairing; cleanse your palate with the Belgian Moon, taste the dish, then repeat with another taste of Belgian Moon. See how the dynamics of the pairing change after each bite due to the complexity of taste, texture and flavour.
This recipe is courtesy of Molson Coors