Jamaican Peach and Nectarine Cones
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high and brown chicken in it. Add the onion, red pepper, hot pepper, curry, and turmeric. Cook 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, garlic, fruit, lime juice and zest, and chicken broth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 5 mL (1 tsp.) water and add to the mixture. Bring to a boil and cook uncovered until mixture thickens. Add fresh coriander just prior to serving.
- Meanwhile, shape tortillas into cones using toothpicks to secure them. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake five to seven minutes until crispy.
- Stuff cones generously with the mixture, top with plain yogurt, and serve. No utensils required — just eat them with your hands!