Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with turkey and ricotta
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Add 200 g turkey, ricotta cheese, spinach, artichokes, and shallot to food processor. Process until smooth.
- Use a spoon to stuff mixture into shells. Place side by side in a 34 cm x 23 cm (13 in. x 9 in.) baking dish. Shred remaining turkey, sprinkle over shells, and cover with Alfredo sauce.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes, then remove and change temperature setting to broil. Garnish with grated Parmesan and return to oven, broiling for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and lightly browned.