Kale and steak Caesar salad
- Pat steaks dry with paper towel. Season all sides with salt and pepper. Preheat barbecue to medium-high. In the meantime, prepare the Caesar dressing. In large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and salt. Set aside.
- Grill steaks for 4 to 5 min per side for medium-rare, or to preferred doneness. Remove from heat and let rest 10 minutes.
- Grill baguette slices for about1 minute per side or until grill-marked.
- To make salad, toss kale and half the cheese in bowl of dressing.
- Thinly slice steaks across the grain.
- Divide Kale Caesar Salad and steak slices among 4 plates. Sprinkle with reserved cheese. Serve with baguette slices and lemon wedges.