- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the oil. With a 2-tbsp (30 ml) ice cream scoop, shape meatballs and flatten them slightly between your hands.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, brown half the meatballs at a time in the oil for about 5 minutes on each side or until the meat is fully cooked. Keep warm.
- On a baking sheet, warm up the naan bread in the oven for 3 to 5 minutes. Top each warm naan with the yogurt sauce, meatballs, tomato salad and cilantro leaves, to taste.
The meatballs can be reheated the next day.