Kidney bean and rapini salad with grilled chicken cutlets from Ricardo
- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the rapini for about 2 minutes, or until al dente. Submerge in ice water and drain thoroughly. Cut into large pieces.
- In a bowl, toss the rapini and kidney beans in 2 tbsp of the lemon juice and 2 tbsp of the oil. Set aside.
- Preheat the grill, setting the burners to high. Oil the grate.
- In another bowl, toss the chicken breasts with the remaining lemon juice and oil, and the spices. Season with salt and pepper. Coat thoroughly, then let marinate for 5 minutes. On a large plate, lightly oil the tomato and onion pieces.
- Grill the chicken pieces for about 4 minutes on each side or until they are thoroughly cooked. Grill the tomatoes and onions until tender. Add the tomatoes and onions to the rapini and kidney beans. Toss gently, and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large serving dish, place the vegetables and beans, then top with the chicken and bocconcini if desired.