This recipe is courtesy of Madame Labriski.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a bowl, combine date purée, plain yogurt, egg, and vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- Add salt, baking soda, baking powder, oats, flour and mix well to combine. Then add flaxseed to the mix.
- Stir in raspberries, coconut, and chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop balls of dough onto baking sheet and place a raspberry in the centre of each to garnish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Cookies keep five days in an airtight container on the kitchen counter, a week and a half in the fridge, and three months in the freezer.