Lamb and Dried Apricot Sosaties over Turmeric Sweet Rice
- In an airtight refrigerator-safe container, combine yogurt, honey, curry, nutmeg, lemon juice, oil, and mint.
- Add lamb cubes and marinate in fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
- In the meantime, soak skewers in water for about 30 minutes.
- Prepare sosaties by alternately threading 3 pieces of lamb with 3 apricots on each skewer.
- Cook in a grill pan over medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes, turning once or twice.
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring once or twice.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and season to taste.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.