Lamb and Dried Fruit Tajine
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a large saucepan, sauté onion in oil for 2 to 3 minutes. Add lamb cubes and brown on all sides.
- Add spices and garlic, and cook for 2 more minutes, stirring constantly. Add chicken bouillon, wine, diced tomatoes and dried fruit. Season to taste and stir well.
- Bring to a boil and then transfer to a tajine or other ovenproof dish. Cover and bake in oven for 1 hour, or until lamb is tender.
- Serve with couscous and garnish with chopped fresh coriander.