- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a pan, sauté seafood and trout in 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of oil. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Using the same pan, heat 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of oil and sauté onion and peppers for 3 minutes.
- Pour in sauce to warm. Add seafood and trout mixture along with herbs and lemon zest. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- In a 23 cm x 33 cm (9 x 13 in.) oven-safe dish, cover bottom with 1/3 of sauce and top with a lasagna layer (5 noodles). Repeat layers once. Finish with sauce. Top evenly with cheese and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until melted and golden brown.
For the white sauce, use 2 envelopes of store-bought garlic sauce or make a homemade béchamel sauce.