- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and sweat the vegetables, thyme, and garlic over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, salt, pepper, and sugar, and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add the basil and then pour sauce into a lasagna dish.
- Mix together the ricotta, lemon zest, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Set aside.
- Quickly wilt the arugula in butter in a hot skillet and set aside.
- Spread out pasta on a work surface and top with ham slices. Spread with ricotta cheese and finish with arugula.
- Roll pasta up and place on top of sauce.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and bake for 15 minutes.
This recipe is being made available to you as part of My homemade lunch campaign, an initiative of La Tablée des Chefs, presented by IGA in collaboration with the Government of Quebec. Starting August 18th, make a $2 donation in any IGA supermarket to encourage our youth to cook! www.tableedeschefs.org