Lemon Pear Papillote with Healthy Chocolate Mousse
- Bring water to a boil in the bottom of a double boiler.
- Use a mixer to beat eggs whites until soft peaks form. Add sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate in the double boiler. Add tofu, milk, cocoa powder, and allspice. Beat mixture until it is as smooth as possible. Remove from heat.
- Use a spatula to gently fold egg whites into chocolate mixture. Divide mixture into four verrines and refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Peel pears, leaving stems attached. Cut pears in half and remove core.
- Into each aluminum foil papillote, place one pear, half a cinnamon stick, onequarter of the lemon juice and zest, 2 lemon rounds, 5 mL (1 tsp.) brown sugar, and a pinch of allspice. Close each papillote tightly.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until pears are tender.