Lemongrass chicken burgers
- Pour marinade into a large shallow dish and add chicken breasts, turning to coat well on all sides. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours, or more for stronger flavours.
- Grill chicken on the barbecue for about 20 minutes over medium-high heat, or until internal temperature reaches 77˚C (170˚F).
- Turn over halfway through cooking and brush generously with marinade throughout cooking.
- Meanwhile, combine vegetables and rosemary. Cook for about 15 minutes on an aluminum grilling rack placed on the barbecue. On the upper rack, cook bacon slices for a few minutes. Butter hamburger buns and toast directly on bottom rack.
- Place a chicken breast on each bun. Garnish burgers with grilled vegetables, a slice of bacon, lettuce, and mayonnaise and/or mustard.