- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, combine lobster meat and a sufficient amount of the mayonnaise selected.
- Brush bread slices with melted butter and toast under the broiler, watching for desired doneness.
- Divide lobster meat onto 4 slices of bread, add tomato slices, and season with pepper.
- Cover with bacon or pancetta and top with lettuce.
- Close sandwiches with 4 remaining slices of bread.
Sensations by Compliments
Aioli can be used in place of the basil mayonnaise in this recipe.
Use leftover basil mayonnaise in nordic shrimp or chicken salad, sandwiches, burgers, or with fries.