This recipe is courtesy of Jarlsberg.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter, then sauté leek and garlic over medium-low heat for 5 to 7 minutes, or until leek is translucent.
- Add herbs and flour and cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add white wine and cook until liquid has almost completely evaporated.
- Add broth, milk, potatoes, and corn, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally so milk doesn’t stick.
- Reduce heat and add lobster meat.
- Add cheese, a little at a time, stirring to incorporate it. Season to taste.
- Let simmer another 5 minutes for flavours to blend and serve immediately.