- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
- Spread chicken thighs on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush with mustard and season generously with salt and pepper. Roll or fold each thigh and wrap with a slice of pancetta.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl, except bread crumbs and parsley.
- Arrange macaroni mixture in a greased square 22-cm (9-in.) glass baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake chicken thighs for 25 to 30 minutes depending on their size (or until internal temperature reaches 77°C - 170°F).
- Bake macaroni at the same time for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove aluminum foil from macaroni and sprinkle with bread crumbs; then broil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Divide macaroni and thighs onto 4 plates. Garnish with chopped parsley.
This dish is easy to prepare and the kids will adore it if you leave out the hot pepper. Perfect for supper with leftovers for lunch the next day. If desired, serve with green vegetables such as brocolini, broccoli or green beans.