- In a bowl, combine the ricotta, lemon zest, chives, salt, and pepper. Refrigerate.
- In a saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil over medium heat and then sweat the shallots, eggplant, thyme, oregano, and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and bell pepper, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, salt, pepper, and sugar, and then let simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Divide the ricotta mixture into 4 shallow bowls and cover with pasta.
- Add the basil to the ratatouille and spoon over pasta. Serve immediately
RECETTES WORLD PASTA DAY
Par François Desroches, Directeur Culinaire de La Tablée des Chefs
Cook this recipe and orgazine your own spaghetti supper benefit La Tablée des Chefs and support their mission! Visit souperspaghetti.com to create your invitation to family and friends. Funds collected will help develop culinary education for the youth in your region.