- Place the mahi-mahi, mango, onion, and peppers in an oven dish.
- Combine the white wine, oil, lime juice, and curry paste in a small bowl. Season with pepper to taste and combine thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture over the mahi-mahi and other ingredients. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C (400˚F). Arrange the strips of mahi-mahi on skewers in alternation with the vegetables and mango chunks.
- Cook for 5 to 6 minutes, turning half-way through the cooking time.
2.5 servings of fruits and vegetables
Serve with herbed rice and broccoli florets.