- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken cubes and sauté for 5 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste. Add curry powder, chicken broth and cream.
- Reduce heat to low. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes or until sauce is reduce by one-third.
- Add mango, green onion and red pepper. Stir gently. Cook for 3 minutes or until mango and vegetables are hot.
- Serve over basmati rice. Garnish with coriander, cashews and hot sauce to taste.
Variation: Replace the cooking cream with coconut milk. Add toasted coconut flakes to suggested garnishes.