Maple and Cranberry Biscotti
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C (375˚F).
- In a bowl, combine oil, eggs, and maple sugar. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the remaining ingredients. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ones and mix to obtain a consistent, sticky mixture.
- Divide the dough into 2 balls and put on a lightly floured work surface.
- Form 2 cylinders and put them on a greased and lightly floured (or laid out with waxed paper) cookie sheet, and flatten slightly using your fingers. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Slice the flattened cylinders across to form biscotti. Place them on a cookie sheet, leaving a space between each one and bake for an additional 10 minutes.