- Preheat barbecue to high.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken bouillon concentrate, water, mustard, garlic and steak spices.
- Add vegetables and toss to coat. Reserve. Place spare ribs on pre-oiled barbecue rack.
- Close cover and cook ribs for 6 to 7 minutes per side, or until meat is grilled.
- Remove from grill; cover with aluminum foil and reserve. Reduce barbecue heat to medium.
Place vegetables on pre-oiled rack and grill according to cooking time below, or until tender-crisp:
- sweet potatoes: 8 to 10 minutes per side
- zucchini and green onions: 2 to 4 minutes per side.
Serve spare ribs with vegetables.
Variation: Replace sweet potatoes by potatoes, zucchini by sweet peppers, and green onions by slices of red onion.