Maple Curry Pork Chops from Ricardo
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the squash in a single layer on the baking sheet. Drizzle lightly with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for about 45 minutes or until the squash is tender and golden brown. Add the rapini and bake for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium-high heat, brown half the chops in half the butter. Transfer the cooked chops to a plate and set aside. Repeat with the remaining butter and chops. Season with salt and pepper.
- In the same skillet, soften the shallot. Stir in the curry powder and cook for 1 minute. Add the broth, maple syrup and mustard. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and add the chops. Cook until the sauce thickens and coats the chops. Adjust the seasoning.
- Divide the chops and sauce among the serving plates. Serve with the baked squash and rapini.