Maple-Flavoured Quebec Milk-Fed Veal Rib Roast
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
- Combine seasonings and 30 ml (2 tbsp.) of maple syrup in a small bowl. Coat roast with mixture and place in a roasting pan. Arrange vegetables around roast and pour in broth. Bake about 40 to 50 minutes until internal temperature of veal reaches 70°C (160°F).
- Remove vegetables and roast. Set aside.
- Pour broth into a saucepan and add remaining maple syrup. Bring to a boil and reduce by half. If required, thicken with cornstarch diluted in a little water. Adjust sauce seasoning.
- Slice roast between ribs and serve with sauce and accompanying vegetables.