Maple-glazed rack of pork
- Preheat oven to 150°C (300°F).
- Stir together maple syrup and confit in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and reduce by half.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, heat oil and butter and sear rack of pork on all sides. Season generously. Brush pork with syrup; repeat several times during cooking. Add wine and chicken bouillon to skillet.
- Place in oven for 1 hour. Remove from oven and let pork sit, tented with aluminum foil, for 15 minutes before carving.
- Serve pork pink, sprinkled with cooking juices and accompanied by a selection of vegetables.