In this recipe, the dressing is used
as a marinade, and the fish is served
with a vibrantly coloured and savoury salsa.
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a bowl.
- Marinate cod fillets in half the dressing for about 1 hour.
- Place cod fillets on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes away easily with a fork.
- In the meantime, prepare citrus salsa.
- Using a sharp knife, remove peel and pith from citrus cutting as close as possible to the flesh exposed. Then slide the blade between the thin membranes that separate the segments and delicately free them. Cut citrus segments into small cubes.
- Combine all salsa ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve cod fillets with citrus salsa.