- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a dish. Add meat and marinate in refrigerator for 8 to 12 hours.
- Remove meat and set aside marinade.
- Pour marinade and honey in a pan over medium heat. Cook until pineapple pieces caramelize slightly, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add parsley and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Add yogurt and adjust seasoning.
- Cook steaks to desired doneness and serve with pineapple sauce.
Health info : Add a light, fruity note to your marinades by incorporating pieces of pineapple, kiwi or papaya. These fruits contain enzymes that can tenderize meat.