- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Place rack in middle position. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place ground beef, grated vegetables, herbs, mustard, and garlic salt in a large bowl. Season generously with pepper and mix well to combine.
- Take 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of the mixture and flatten into a small patty in the palm of your hand.
- Add a bocconcini pearl in the centre, fold meat over to cover, and roll into a meatball.
- Place meatball on baking sheet. Repeat
- with remaining beef mixture and bake for 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine all sauce ingredients in a large measuring cup and microwave for 5 minutes.
- Season generously with pepper and add a pinch of salt.
- Serve meatballs with sauce.
No need to take out the food processor to grate the vegetables. Use the side with small holes on your cheese grater.