- In a microwave oven, cook green beans according to instructions on package. Set aside and keep warm. Meanwhile, in a large casserole dish, bring water, olive oil, honey and salt to boil.
- Add the couscous and mix well. Cover and remove from the heat. Leave to rest, covered, while preparing the veal medallions. At serving time, separate with a fork. At the same time, in a large skillet, sauté the pine nuts over medium heat. Cook for 2 minutes or until golden, stirring often. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat the oil over high heat. Cook the veal medallions for 3 minutes or to the desired degree of doneness. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove veal from skillet, set aside and keep warm. Deglaze the skillet with the balsamic vinegar, scraping the bottom to remove all the particles. Add the veal medallions, roasted pine nuts, dried tomatoes and melon. Let simmer for 1 minute.
- Adjust seasoning. Serve medallions with the sauce. Garnish each serving with chopped fresh basil and shavings of Parmesan cheese. Serve with couscous and beans.
: Replace honeydew melon by a cantaloupe or a pear.