- In a bowl, combine olive oil, lime juice, and coriander. Set aside.
- Divide the rice into four large mason-style jars.
- Stack the black beans, tomatoes, lettuce, corn, and a few jalapeno slices in each jar in that order.
- Drizzle the dressing made in Step 1 and seal each jar.
- Shake the jars vigorously.
- Garnish each jar with 125 mL (½ cup) of your favourite guacamole before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Avocados from Mexico
For more protein, replace the rice with quinoa and add 125 mL (½ cup) grilled chicken or shrimp to each jar.