This recipe is courtesy of McCain.
- Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F).
- Bake fries according to package directions on a 30-cm (12-in.) pizza pan.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Crumble in turkey. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 6 to 8 minutes or until turkey starts to brown.
- Add bell pepper, onion, garlic, and chili powder. Cook stirring occasionally for 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables start to soften.
- Add tomatoes and lime juice. Cook stirring for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Layer meat mixture and cheese over fries. Bake for another 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Top with salsa, shredded lettuce and green onions. Serve with sour cream if desired.