- Preheat oven to 175°C (350°F) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and sauté onion and red pepper for 2 minutes.
- Add chickpeas and spices. Stir well and cook for about 3 minutes, or until vegetables are softened and slightly browned. Reserve.
- Stir together mayonnaise and sriracha sauce in a small bowl.
- Brush naan breads with this mixture and place on the baking sheet. Divide reserved chickpea mixture onto naan breads and top with mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and is golden.
- In the meantime, stir together yogurt, lime juice, and 60 mL (1/4 cup) parsley in a bowl.
- Remove mini-pizzas from the oven; spoon on lime yogurt and sprinkle with remaining parsley.
This recipe is being made available to you as part of My homemade lunch campaign, an initiative of La Tablée des Chefs, presented by IGA in collaboration with the Government of Quebec. www.tableedeschefs.org