- Preheat oven to 175°C (350°F).
- Mix together the bread, dates, and pears in a large bowl. Divide the mixture into 24 muffin cups.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl, add the milk and 45 mL (3 tbsp.) of brown sugar. Mix well. Divide mixture evenly into each muffin cup.
- Stir together almonds and remaining brown sugar in a small bowl. Spread on top of each muffin. Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
How little chefs can help
- Mix the bread, dates, and pears together
- Divide the mixture into the muffin cups
- Mix together the almonds and brown sugar, and spread it on the muffins