- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, vinegar, and garlic. Set aside.
- Place a strip of prosciutto on a work surface and place a chicken cube at one end. Roll prosciutto around chicken cube. Thread a pear cube onto a wooden skewer followed by a piece of prosciutto-wrapped chicken. Repeat this operation 12 times.
- Place brochettes on a baking sheet lined with foil and oiled. Brush generously with honey mixture on all sides. Bake in oven 10 minutes. Brush again midway through cooking.
- Increase oven temperature to 260°C (500°F) and bake another 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked and lightly caramelized.
- In the meantime, combine the mustard and honey in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Serve mini brochettes hot with honey dipping sauce.
Replace chicken cubes with shrimp or large scallops. For the dipping sauce, replace 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of mustard with the same amount of mayonnaise.
CHEF'S SECRETS: Rest wooden skewers on the edge of the baking sheet so they don't be come sticky.