- Preheat the oven to 175 °C (350 °F).
- In a bowl, place the almonds, rolled oats, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, chia seeds, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Mix by hand.
- Add the oil and mix well. Spread the mixture on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake in the oven for 8 minutes or until the almonds begin to brown, turning halfway through. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- In the meantime, melt the butter in a pan over medium heat and add the apples. Sprinkle on the brown sugar and cinnamon. Mix and bake for 5 minutes until the brown sugar has melted and begins to caramelize. Let cool.
- Divide the caramelized apples into four small 250 mL (1 cup) jars or glasses, pressing them down with the back of a spoon. Cover with 75 mL (⅓ cup) of yogurt and muesli, to taste.
Chef’s secret: This muesli recipe yields more than needed. Store the leftovers in an airtight dish in a cool place for about two weeks.