Mini meatloaf for little folks
How little chefs can help
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, eggs, onion, cracker crumbs, and the two selected herbs. Add salt and pepper and then mix by hand until well blended.
- Divide half the beef mixture into two muffin tins (18-24 cups).
- Add some chopped basil and a cheese half-slide, folded, to each up.
- Cover cups with the rest of the beef mixture and press firmly into place.
- Top each mini meatloaf with a bit of pizza sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with a portion of vegetable.
- Crush the crackers in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin.
- Add the eggs, chopped onions, seasoning, and crumbs to the meat mixture.
- Garnish the centre of the mini meatloaves with cheese and basil.
- Top the mini meatloaves with pizza sauce for the finishing touch.