Mojo pork cutlets from Josée di Stasio
MOJO PORK CUTLETS
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a sealable plastic bag and add pork cutlets. Marinate for 12 to 24 hours in the fridge.
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high.
- Pat cutlets dry and season with salt.
- Grill for 1 ½ to 2 minutes per side depending on thickness.
- Do not overcook.
- Transfer cutlets to a plate, lightly cover, and let sit 5 minutes.
- Place all the vinaigrette ingredients in a large bowl.
- Season and set aside.
- Wash potatoes well and cut into 1.5-2 cm (½-¾ in.) cubes.
- Cook in a large pot of boiling, salted water for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Check for doneness.
- Drain potatoes and place on a baking sheet. (Do not cool them under cold water.)
- Let cool 10 minutes and then mix with reserved vinaigrette.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, as needed.
- If you like, garnish with celery heart leaves and fresh cilantro.
- Serve as a side dish with the mojo pork cutlets.