By Geneviève O’Gleman, nutritionist, savourer.ca
Photo credit: Maude Chauvin
- Chop the garlic, slice the onion and pepper, and dice the tomatoes.
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook the garlic and onion 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomatoes, broth, coconut milk, and paprika. Mix well and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add the rice, pepper, and frozen cod. Mix well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to medium heat and let simmer 12 to 15 minutes, or until rice is tender.
- Meanwhile, slice the green onions.
- Using a ladle, divide the rice and fish into 4 bowls. Cover with broth and garnish with green onions. Serve.
Keeps for up to 3 days in the fridge. Do not freeze.