- Place rack in the middle of the oven. Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Fill 12 muffin tins with paper or silicone liners.
- Blend together flour, oats, cornmeal, ginger, baking powder, and baking soda in a bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the yogurt, honey, oil, and egg.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry mixture and pour in wet ingredients. Mix using a wooden spoon until batter is just moistened.
- Add frozen blueberries and combine gently. Avoid over-mixing.
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tins. Bake in oven 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. Set muffins on a rack to cool.