White ham and cheddar muffins
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and grease a muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, oregano, and sugar.
- In a small bowl, beat together the yogurt, milk, eggs, and oil.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix just until combined. Incorporate the zucchini, green onions, ham, and 250 mL (1 cup) of cheese.
- Divide mixture equally into muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes. Garnish muffins with remaining grated cheese and continue baking about 5 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Serve hot with Greek yogurt on the side.