- Steam cook cobs of corn 5-7 minutes. Set aside. Preheat grill at medium-high heat. When grill is hot, toss zucchini slices in 1/4 cup (60 mL) extra virgin olive oil and season well with salt and pepper.
- Grill on both sides. Remove from the grill and place in a large serving bowl. Lightly brush red onion with 1 tsp (5 mL) extra virgin olive oil and place on grill, season with salt and pepper. When grill marks appear and onion begins to soften, turn and grill the other side.
- Remove from grill. When cool, break onion into rings and add to serving bowl. Lightly brush corn with 1 tsp (5 mL) extra virgin olive oil and place on grill, season with salt and pepper.
- Grill until grill marks appear. Remove from heat, let cool and remove the kernels using a sharp knife. Add to serving bowl. Add grape tomato halves, coriander, chili and garlic to the serving bowl and toss vegetables together.
- In a blender, add hot sauce and vinegar. Slowly add in remaining extra virgin olive oil, while blending. Pour over vegetables, mixing well and serve.
This salad is best when served at room temperature, the same day it is prepared.