- Soak dehydrated mushrooms in a bowl of warm water for 15 minutes. Drain and pat dry to remove all water, then chop.
- Melt butter in a skillet over high heat. Cook rehydrated mushrooms and oyster mushrooms with shallot and garlic for approx. 8 minutes or until all water has evaporated.
- Season well. Transfer to a container and refrigerate.
- In the same skillet over high heat, grill turkey breast on each side. Remove from skillet and butterfly, then season and stuff with chilled mushroom mix.
- Close, brush turkey with mustard, and wrap in bacon strips. Refrigerate overnight. This will help bacon stay in place during cooking.
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F) with rack in middle position.
- In a skillet over medium heat, grill turkey breast on each side again, then bake for 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in the centre reads 77°C (170°F).
- Remove from oven. Let stand 10 minutes. Do not cover in aluminum foil or bacon will lose its crispness.
- Slice and serve with vegetables of your choice.
Arrange strips of bacon horizontally on plastic wrap so they overlap slightly. Place stuffed turkey vertically over bacon strips. With the plastic wrap still on, press to stick bacon onto turkey, removing all air bubbles so bacon doesn’t come away while cooking. It’s very important to let the wrapped turkey breast sit in the fridge for at least four hours before cooking.