Mussel, corn, and shrimp boil from Stefano Faita
- Place potatoes and fennel in a large saucepan. Add the white wine, clam juice, and water. Add 4 sprigs of thyme and the pieces of chorizo. Bring to a boil over high, then lower heat to medium-high. Cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add corn, mussels, and remaining thyme. Cook uncovered 5 to 7 minutes.
- When the mussels start to open and potatoes are almost cooked, add shrimp and continue cooking 3 to 5 more minutes.
- Remove potatoes, fennel, corn, mussels, and shrimp from saucepan. Discard any mussels that didn't open.
- Divide into 4 to 6 large bowls.
- Taste broth and adjust seasoning; ladle over seafood and vegetables. Serve with lemon wedges, spicy sauce, and slices of fresh baguette.